Thursday 26 May 2011

over view

We had been given a Metamorphosis by Kafka to use to create a set. after two and a half months I am very impressed with what we have finished with. I have learnt new skills and am able to use a wider range of tools since I started this project. I now know how to build and put up flats, I know how to build pieces of furniture and how to paint them so they look realistic. During the project we had a bit of problems with people coming in but with the people who did come in we worked fast and well as a group. I did my best to keep organised and make sure that everyone had something to do and was as up to date on what was happening as I could be. I did make a few mistakes like building one to many flats and loosing track of who was making what windows but I think I kept on top of everything else and tried my best to communicate with my group.
Group one as a team worked well together, when we got to the building stage not only did people work hard on their own personal projects but when others needed help we were able to do as much as they needed doing. I am very happy with the final out come and the images at the end show just how well it all looked together and how realistic the props were.

No comments:

Post a Comment